MMSYN1 0263 autumng
- ID: MMSYN1_0263
- Organism: JCVI-Syn3.0
- UniProt ID: 
- Description: Catalyzes the transfer of the enolpyruvyl moiety of phosphoenolpyruvate (PEP) to the 5-hydroxyl of shikimate-3-phosphate (S3P) to produce enolpyruvyl shikimate-3-phosphate and inorganic phosphate  assembles ribosomal proteins. One of several proteins that assist in the late maturation steps of the functional core of the 30S ribosomal subunit. These proteins help release RbfA from mature subunits.
- DNA Length: 905 base pairs.
- DNA sequence:
<ATG CAG GGC ATC CTT ATT AAG AAA GAT AGC AAC GAA TCT TAC GTA TTC TAC AAG AAC AAT ATC TAC AAA GTG TAT GCC AAG GGA AAT TTA AAA AAG GAG TTG AAA CCA AAG GTT GGC GAC ATC GTA GAA TTT TCT ATT CTT GAG GAT GGT AAT GGG TAC ATC AAA GAA ATC AAA CCT CGT AAA AAC TCC CTT GAC CGC CCC AAG ATC GCG AAT GTG GAC CAG GTG TTG ATT GTA ACG GCG TTA TAT GAA CCG TTA TTC TCG TCC TTC TTG CTT AAT AAG TAC ATT ATG ATG TTA GAG ACG TTA AAG ATC AAA CCC ATC CTG ATT TTC ACG AAG GTA GAC TTA CTG AAA CAA ACT CCT TAT TAT CAA GAA GTG ATG CAT AAA ATT AAT TGG TAC GAG AAA ATG CAC TAC GAA GTG TTA ATC ATT AAT AAC AAA GAC AAC TTG GAG AAC AAG AAA GCC ATC ATC GAA AAA TTG AAG AGC TTC TTG GAA AAC AAA ATC AGC GTC TTT ACT GGA CAG ACA GGT GCA GGG AAA TCC ACC ACG CTT AAC AAT TTC CTT GAT ATG AAT AAT CAG ATT AAA ACT AAC GAG ATT TCG AAG AAA TTA AAT CGT GGA AAG CAC ACT ACT ACC TCG ATC CAG TTG TAT AAC CTG GAA AAT AAC ATT TTC ATT GCG GAT ACA CCA GGA TTC TCC GCA TTC GAT TTG AAT AAT ATC GAT ATC GAG CAT ATT TTG TAT TCT TGG GAA ACT TTC ATT CCC TTT TTA AAC AAA TGC AAA TTT GTC GAC TGC ACC CAT ACT CAT GAG TCA AAA TGT GAA GTC AAA AAG GCG GTG GCC GAA CAC TTG TTA CCT ACA TTC ATT TAT AAC GAT TAT GTC AAG GTC TAT GAG GAG TTA AAA CAG AAT CGT AAG AAC AAG TAC TAA>
- Amino Acid length: 192 amino acids.
- Amino Acid sequence:
Function and Homologs
- Functional Category: [RNA]].
- Product: 3-phosphoshikimate 1-carboxyvinyltransferase
- Module: rRNA modification
- Closest homologous proteins: The top (max three) homologous proteins to this protein, as identified by BLAST searches.
- Ribosome small subunit-dependent GTPase A/3-phosphoshikimate 1-carboxyvinyltransferase,TIGR01356, Micromonospora pallida, 4080/797/0/100%, 
- 3-phosphoshikimate 1-carboxyvinyltransferase, Micromonospora inyonensis, 2151/797/0/96.5% 
- 3-phosphoshikimate 1-carboxyvinyltransferase Micromonospora echinospora (Micromonospora purpurea) 2128/797/0/95.9% 
- Equivalent E. coli : EG10073.
- Expression Level Estimate: medium 
- Expression Level References and Description: It is most likely expressed at a medium level because it assists in the late maturation steps of the functional core of the 30S ribosomal subunit. This mature process influences the gene's medium expression because the function is present later in the organism's life. 
- Expression Time Estimate: This gene would be expressed late in the organism's lifestyle because it assists in the late maturation steps of the functional core of the 30S ribosomal subunit. It also helps release RbfA from mature subunits. 
- Other Components in the functional module: 30S ribosomal subunit 
- Possible Dependencies: Phospho-2-dehydro-3-deoxyheptonate aldolase (GA0074692_6538), Phospho-2-dehydro-3-deoxyheptonate aldolase (GA0074692_6417), Phospho-2-dehydro-3-deoxyheptonate aldolase (GA0074692_0344, 3-dehydroquinate synthase (aroB), 3-dehydroquinate synthase (aroB),m3-dehydroquinate dehydratase (aroQ), 3-dehydroquinate dehydratase (aroQ), Shikimate kinase (aroK)
Ribosome small subunit-dependent GTPase A/3-phosphoshikimate 1-carboxyvinyltransferase,TIGR01356 (aroA) Chorismate synthase (aroC)
- Process: chorismate biosynthesis
- Inputs: D-erythrose 4-phosphate, phosphoenolpyruvate
- Outputs:chorismate biosynthesis
We will handle this - not part of your assignment
- Synthesis Score: The synthesis score: 1, 2,3
- Predicted Translation Rate: Prediction of construct translation rate from the RBS calculator
- Design Notes and Details:
- GenBank File: A link to the GenBank file. file