- ID: MMSYN1_0539
- Name: tsf
- Organism: JCVI-Syn3.0
- UniProt ID: F4MQB5
- Description: Associates with the EF-Tu.GDP complex and induces the exchange of GDP to GTP. It remains bound to the aminoacyl-tRNA.EF-Tu.GTP complex up to the GTP hydrolysis stage on the ribosome.
- DNA Length: 888 base pairs.
- DNA sequence:
ATG GCA GTT GAT GCC AAG CTG ATT AAG GAG CTT CGC GAG ATT ACT CAA GCC GGT ATG ATG GAT TGT AAG AAG GCC CTG GAG GCG TCG GAC AAT AAT ATT GAC AAT GCC ATT GTG TGG CTT CGT GAG AAT GGG TTG GCG AAG GCG GCT AAG AAG ACG GAC CGT GTA GCT GCG GAA GGA ATT GTA CTG GCT AAG GAG AAC GAT CAG AAG ATT GTG ATT TTA GAG GTA AAT TCT GAG ACG GAT TTT GTA GCG AAG AAC GAG AAA TTT TTG TCT CTG GTA GAT GAG ATC GCT AAT GCG CTT CTG AAT AGT AAT GCA TCG AGT CTT GAA GAG GGT CTG CAA GTG AAA ACA AAC AGC GGT TTG ACG ATT GAG CAA TCT CTG ATT TCT GCA ACT GCG ACA ATC GGA GAA AAA ATC GCG TTA CGC CGT TTC GAA CTT GTT AAT AAA ACT GAG GGG TCT TCT GTC ATT TAC AAT CAT GCG AAT AAA CGC GTA TCG ACG TTA TTG GTT TTT GAT AAC AAA CTG GAC TCC ACA GAC GCC TAC AAC ATT GCT ATG CAC GTA GCG GCA ATG GCG CCG AAA TAT ATC AAC ATG GAT CAA ATT CCA GAG GAC TTT AAA AAT GCT GAG ATG CAT ATC ATT AAG GAG CAG GCT AAG GAC GAT GCT AAA TTA CAA GCC AAA CCC GCT AAT GTG TTG GAG AAT ATT TTA AAG GGT AAG CTG TCA AAA CGT CTG GCC GAA GTC TCT TTA TTG GAC CAG CTT TTT GTA ATC GAT GAA AGT TTT AAG GTT GGA GAC TTC CTT AAA TCC AAA CAT GTG TCG CTG GTT AAA ATG ATC CGC TAC GAA GTC GGT GAG GGT ATT GAA AAG GTT GTC ACC AAC TTT GCA GAT GAA GTA GCC GCG CAA TTA AAA TAA
- Amino Acid length: 295 amino acids.
- Amino Acid sequence:
Function and Homologs
- Functional Category:Translation.
- Product: EF-Ts (Elongation factor Ts)
- Module: Ribosome
- Closest homologous proteins:
- Equivalent E. coli / JCVI functional protein: EG11033.
- Expression Level: low
- Expression Level Hypothesis: It's possible that the elongation factor is not consumed, so therefore not very much needs to be produced in order for it to function.
- Expression Level References and Description: TA discussion
- Expression Time: Right at beginning.
- Expression Time Hypothesis: Based on the central dogma, it is necessary for translation to occur in order for proteins to be produced
- Expression Time References and Description: 
- Other Components: rplW , rplW encodes the 50S ribosomal protein L23
- Possible Dependencies: tRNA ligase The ribosome requires tRNA to be produced and exist in order to be able to translate.
- Process: translation elongation
- Inputs: tRNA-aa, 2x GTP, mRNA, polypeptide(n)
- Outputs: tRNA, 2x GDP, mRNA, polypeptide(n+1)
- Reference: Alberts, et al. Molecular Biology of the Cell, 4th Edition Figure 6-66
- Synthesis Score: The synthesis score of your construct: 1, 2,3
- Predicted Translation Rate: Prediction of construct translation rate from the RBS calculator
- Design Notes and Details: For example, had to use a rare codon to fix folding energy;
- GenBank File: A link to the GenBank file. file