- ID: MMSYN1_0672
- Name: rpsJ
- Organism: JCVI-Syn3.0
- UniProt ID: A0A014NP45
- Description: S10 is involved in binding tRNA to the ribosome, and also operates as a transcriptional elongation factor. (eb.ac.uk)
- DNA Length: 309 base pairs.
- DNA sequence:
ATG GCA GAA AGT AAG ATG CGT ATT AAA CTG AAG GGG TAT GAC CAC GCA ATC GTC GAT CAG AGT ATC GTC AAA ATT ATC CAG GCG GCA GAG GGC ACG GGG GCG AAG GTA CGT GGT CCG ATT CCG CTG CCT ACT GAA AAA CAA GTC ATT ACC ATT TTA CGT GCA GTT CAT AAG TAT AAA GAT TCC CGC GAG CAA TTC GAA ATG CGC ACC CAC AAG CGT TTG CTG GAA ATC TTG AAT CCG ACA GCG GCA ACA ATG GAC ATC TTA AAA CGT GTG CAA TTG CCG TCC GGT GTC GAT ATC GAG ATC AAA CTG TAA
- Amino Acid length: 103 amino acids.
- Amino Acid sequence:
Function and Homologs
- Functional Category:Translation.
- Product: 30S ribosomal protein S10
- Module: Ribosome
- Closest homologous proteins: The top (max three) homologous proteins to this protein, as identified by BLAST searches.
- 30S ribosomal protein S10 [Mycoplasma mycoides] 204/100%/2e-71/99%, WP_011166914.1
- Equivalent E. coli / JCVI functional protein: EG10909.
- Expression Level: High
- Expression Level Hypothesis: Protein is subunit to ribosome. Lower gene expression could lead to issues in DNA translation.
- Expression Level References and Description: File:MgenitaliumSimProteinCounts.xlsx
- Expression Time: Right at the beginning.
- Expression Level Hypothesis: Gene encodes for protein crucial in ribosomes responsible for translation.
- Expression Time References and Description: (bscb.org/ribosome)
- Other Components: MMSYN1_0082: rpsT, 30S ribosomal subunit protein S20
- Possible Dependencies: One possible dependency of the ribosome is histidine biosynthesis because the ribosome requires amino acids in order to be of use.
- Process: Formation of 30s ribosomal subunit
- Inputs: 16s ribosomal RNA & the 30s ribosomal subunit proteins S1-S21(http://www.biochem.umd.edul)
- Outputs: 30s ribosome subunit
- Synthesis Score: The synthesis score of your construct: 1, 2,3
- Predicted Translation Rate: Prediction of construct translation rate from the RBS calculator
- Design Notes and Details: For example, had to use a rare codon to fix folding energy;
- GenBank File: A link to the GenBank file. file