- ID: MMSYN1_0805
- Name: MMC_0170 transcription factor
- Organism: JCVI-Syn3.0
- UniProt ID: A0A014NPF4
- Description: Conserved hypothetical protein, putative chaperone, has some similarity with Tig so that it could play its molecular chaperone role, in particular as a proline isomerase.  A proline isomerase is an enzyme found in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes that interconverts the cis and trans isomers of peptide bonds with the amino acid proline.
- DNA Length: 1176 base pairs.
- DNA sequence:
ATG TCA TTC GAT TAT TTT TTA AAT AAT AAG TCC CTG AAT AAG ATC AAC CGC AAA TTG GAG AAC AAT ATT TTC AAA ACC CCA CTT CCC TAT TCG CTT AAG TCG AAA TTC AAC TAT AAC TTC ATT GAT AAA ATC TCT AAG GAC CGC TTT CTG TCG TAT TAT ACG AAG GCC TTT TAC GAT GAT TTC TTA GAG AGT AGT GTG GAG AAA AAG CTT AAA ACA TAT GAA TTG GCG TTA TTG GTG ATG AAC GAA ACT AAG ATC GAT CTT GAT TTC CTT AGT GTC CTG AAG ATC TTC CGC GAC ATC AAG AAA GGC AAG ACG CCC ACG AAT TAC CTT GAG CGT TTG ATC TTC AAT ATC ATC TAC GCT TAT GAA TAC ATC AAG AAA CCT AAG GTC CTG ATC AAT GAG GAG AAC CTT GAA ATG CTG ATC TCG ATT CTT TTA GTG GGG CTT GAA TAT GAC CTT GAC TTA AAG ACG AAT TAC TAC CGC ACC CCA AAG ACG AAG ACA CTT ATT TCT AAC GTA CTT TCT TCC CAA TTA ATT TCA AAA GAG CTT GAA AAC TTA CTT GAT TAT TTA AAG TTT CTT CAG GCA AAC AAT TTA TGT ACT TAT TCA CAG ACT TAT CTT ATT TTC TCG ACA TTG GTT CTG ATT AGT CCC TTT CAA AAA TAT AAT TTG ATC TTT GCC ACG CTG TTG AGC CAA TGG ATC TCC TTC CAG TAC AAC AAC TCG TAT AAA CTT GTA ATT CCC ATT TGC CAC TTC TTG AAG AAC CAG AAC GAA TAT ATG TAC GAA TTG GAG AAT CTT TTG AAT AAT GAT TTT AAT GCT GAC AAG TTA ATC AAC CTT TTC AAC ATC GAC TAT TTA AAA AAT ATC AAT ATG TAC AAT CAC GCG TCA TGC ATC TAC AAA TGG GTG AAG AAG GAC AAG AAG CGT CTT TTC ATT TTC GAA GAT GAC TTA TCG TTT TTT GTT TTG ATT CTT ATT TTG CAA AAT ACC AAG AAC TTG TCT TTC AAT AAT ATT AAG ACA CTT CTG ACT ATT AAT AAG ATT AAG TTA TTC ACC GAC GAA CAA ATT AAA TCC ACA TTA GCG AAC CTG ATT GCT AAC CAA GTT TTA CAA ACT ACT TCG ACT TCA GTT GTG AAG TAT GTC CTG GTA GAT AAG TAT CTT GAG AAA AGT AAG TAC CTT GTA AAC ATG AAG GGG CTT TAC AAC GGG TTA TAA
- Amino Acid length: 391 amino acids.
- Amino Acid sequence:
Function and Homologs
- Functional Category: Regulation
- Product: Elongation factor Ts
- Module: molecular chaperone (unknown, but suspected)
- Closest homologous proteins: The top (max three) homologous proteins to this protein, as identified by BLAST searches.
- Equivalent E. coli / JCVI functional protein: No functional analog found. Efforts: blastp searched the three homologous proteins above against E.coli and found 0 matches.
- Expression Level: High
- Expression Level Hypothesis: Unknown
- Expression Level References and Description: N/A
- Expression Time: Unknown
- Expression Level Hypothesis: N/A
- Expression Time References and Description: N/A
- Other Components: Unknown
- Possible Dependencies: Unknown
- Process: Unknown
- Inputs: N/A
- Outputs: N/A
- Synthesis Score: The synthesis score of your construct: 1, 2,3
- Predicted Translation Rate: Prediction of construct translation rate from the RBS calculator
- Design Notes and Details: For example, had to use a rare codon to fix folding energy;
- GenBank File: A link to the GenBank file. file